Take The Risk and Take the Lead.. 

This morning, at around 11:00am, I was at GT Bank trying to use my ATM ‎to at least withdraw. We were on a very long queue and it was very tiring. I wouldn't know why just one machine was functioning and the other blinked at us.  Anyway, I joined the queue and joined the gist on governance and fiscal policies; some other people came and joined the long queue as I enjoyed the passionate debate and screams at those who were sluggish at withdrawing as if we allotted time‎ to everyone.  

A lady came in and walked straight to the unused ATM, I was among those who mocked her and I also said, 'these girls en.'‎ She went directly to the Machine and withdrew a good sum after 20 seconds. She finished her transaction and walked like a 5 Star Entrepreneur to the gate. And everyone stared at her as she walked through the podium of respect. The truth is that I admired her courage and the smile she gave haven won the new market. We were in a red ocean, competing for survival and she came in to create her blue ocean, strategically navigating her product and she won the price. Afterwards, we all competed to gain access to the market she created.  How many times have you failed because you refused to start something new? What is your fear? Most times, we have to act like the tinny legged girl in the bank. 

We need to ignore the norm and be 'crazy' at times. You need to let go of your fear of ridicule and ‎noise of the competition.  Trust me, I joined the queue because everyone did. I didn't validate the truth. I think that's the basic difference between the truth and the fact. The fact was that the machine wasn't functional because people didn't use it, but the truth is that the machine had the capacity to dispense cash.. 

You have a machine around you! It has the capacity to dispense cash but everyone has helped you ignore it. You have joined the queue and you need to take the lead and initiate your move.  

Take the risk and lead today. 

Author: iamE 

Visit: www.pmhub.org
Academy| Resources| Research

No comments:

Post a Comment