Face of SO: Mayor

Our Face of SO is Mayor Irioke. The whole essence of Face of SO is to celebrate milestones and learn from practical life stories.
Mayor is a resilient Nigerian Youth and we celebrate his achievement in this recent times and the amazing man he has turned out to be.

Bellow is his brief profile and excerpts of our interview with him:

Name: Irioke .F. Mayor
Date of Birth: 04 November
State of Origin: DELTA
Email: imonijobo.mayor@gmail.com
Phone number: 08020738928
Course of study whilst in University- Computer science in Madonna University.
Occupation: COMPUTER ANALYST STİFAX SHİPPİNG LAGOS İSLAND!!!

Long Term Goals:
To be a successful and honest politician, to be a senator and impact positively on humans.

Hobbies:
Basket ball and lawn tennis

How has life been after school?
Life after school has been sweet, because I put GOD first and also I planned towards it while in my final year. The reason you see broke graduates, is that all they do is plan without execution, I call that white elephant project. I knew while I was in school I squandered money, but I asked myself after this, what's next? How do i continue to get money since duping my parent while in school has stopped. I made practical efforts and with God on my side, I know the sky is just my starting point.

Are you excited about your new job?
Yes very happy because that's not the only source of my income.

What is your Greatest Achievement?
my dear, before you can be rich the number 1 rule is get more source of income. Do you think Dangote was not comfortable with only cement? but he diversify his source of income. That's called "wealth creation". You can see someone as rich as Dangote still breaking new grounds like in the oil, sugar, pasta, flour. That's just the secret of wealth.

Long Term goals(Ambition/future plans)

After being a successful man, I will go into politics and help humanity. Some people will ask why can't I start now? The bitter truth is you can't help someone when you are not better than him. So after being successful, I will help humanity because I know then age is not on my side and will want to makeup with my creator. I am helping humanity now wit the little I have, but its nothing compared to my plan I have for charity in the next few years.

In life, there is what is called immediate/middle/future plan, but 80% of youth only have the future plan without giving immediate plan/middle attention. What do I mean? if you ask my age mate what is his life plan he will tell you he wants to be a governor without even knowing the source of his funds. He believes in miracle. I will tell you my plan in the next 2 years. I want to get a tanker that delivers oil. After getting one I should be able to get two. I still won't close all my existing business, but would diversify my income.
If you add my income as a cement distributor+my work+my bar+sharwama spot, that should give a tanker or two in the next two year and do you know the revenue you get from a tanker a week?? I just sold my idea out now! But I don't mind. The world will be a better place when the rich is more than their poor. In fact when there is no poor man.

What are the common distractions in Universities?
To me distractions are everywhere, but the one I've experience is trying to be like som1 else without paying attention to your own skill. You alone know thy self, listen to your inner man

What are the Misconceptions young People have about life?
There are so many wrong misconception about life. That there is always an easy way. No matter how easy it looks you must sow so that you can reap. That is the law of nature. Right now, am sowing. I pray soon I start reaping. Now I feel exhausted, soon I wont anymore. That's life, you can't runaway from sowing.
My biggest mistake is following d crowd without asking your self why am I in this crowd? what is my gain? what would my parent says if he find out am in this crowd? would this crowd brighten or darken my future? This are questions you need to ask yourself daily.

Patrick Ubah
Who are your mentors and Why?
Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah is my newest mentor. He said a statement in an interview during the Anambra election. He said "Making money is his hobby, put him in an island he will come out with gold and money". That's confidence. That's the kind of feeling you get when You make your money honestly. No wonder this days when police men stop my car, I don't panic. I cross my legs, cos only the guilty are always afraid.

What are the biggest challenges you face with your new job?
Balancing my business and my work was not easy at the beginning. Sometimes I have to leave work before closing to meet a customer, will wake up with a shirt to wear to work, but things are getting far stable now. I guess most of my business are done via phone, to connect with my clients.

If you would wave a magic wand, what ill in the world would you solve and why?
I Would solve poverty. That's the biggest and oldest disease for ages.

Mayor
What legacy do you want to leave on earth?
My legacy is want to be a rich man who people can vouch for. I want to b a politician that has earned people's trust. I want to be if only that mayor can say this, then the masses will believe the government, because am very contented I don't need to be greedy like what occurs in politics of today.

Advice to young people!
Africans undeveloped Africa, Nigerians undeveloped Nigeria. Lets start developing the country ourselves, instead of complaining day and night. Let's start to developed ourselves so that we can take this country from the hands of the self-centered ones and then we bring honor and respect to d field of politics..

We at Stone Origin Network celebrate you, we wish you the best in life Mayor. Outstanding Success is always achievable. Keep focused on your goal. God bless.


























No comments:

Post a Comment